Our Lady of Perpetual Inebriation

in nomine lagoena et crapula et ebrietas sancta

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Aw, crap.

Dammit.

So. Should I come up with a new name? I'm kinda fond of this one, as I like the way it sounds. However, I don't want to be accused of copying somebody else's idea. Not that I suspect I'll ever have to actually worry about trademark infringement or anything. But then, you never know; and I would like it to be %100 my idea. Well, it is %100 my idea, it's just that others have thought of it as well, and before I did.

I've also found references to a t-shirt for "Our Lady of Perpetual Inebriation Catholic School," though I can't find any information on who makes it.

3 Comments:

That's bizarre, that whole website thing. I'm like, what the hell. Even though he seems to like the same things I like and hate the same things I hate, he comes off like a dickhead.

Which... has me paranoid.
Blogger sxoidmal, at 23 March, 2006 00:52  
I had the shirt and got it at Gadzooks in Dallas. My mom threw it away. I was pissed. Haven't been able to find one since.
Blogger Unknown, at 02 August, 2007 16:51  
It was in Houston, not Dallas and I got it in 2000.
Blogger Unknown, at 02 August, 2007 16:52  

Add a comment